Apply for visa in 5 minutes!

plan your trip

complete the application

check your email

Canadian eTA: Travel Facilitation and Visa Processing Service

Are you planning a trip to Canada? Apply for the necessary eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization) using this travel agency that assists all applicants in getting their entry permits to visit Canada. All countries that can cross the Canadian border without a visa, along with the permanent US residents, must apply for the eTA permit at least 3 business days from their planned travel. The electronic system was implemented on the 15th of March, 2016 and since then facilitates the process of obtaining an entry permit to Canada. Anyone from the visa-free countries arriving to Canada by air must apply for eTA first. Use this electronic entry permit for tourism, business, or even transit purposes. All eligible travelers, including legal permanent residents of the US, are free to stay in Canada for up to 6 months at a time to go on vacation or handle any business affairs in the country. You don’t have to apply for a regular visa when eTA is available and processes online within minutes!

Recent posts